Hatchiyack as Dr. Raichi's supercomputer
Hatchiyack materialized in Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
Hatchiyack is an antagonist of the Dragon Ball Z OVA Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. It first appears as Dr. Raichi's supercomputer, but later materializes into a powerful fighter after absorbing the pure hatred of Dr. Raichi.
Afterward, the supercomputer appeared to be too powerful for the Z Fighters to handle. Luckily, after about 15 minutes of a rather one-sided fight, Goku learns of Hatchiyack's weakness; Hatchiyack only fired his energy blast after 15 seconds, and doing so leaves him completely defenseless. Knowing this, Goku and the others begin powering up their strongest blasts, and fire at the count of 15. This proves to be more than enough to fully destroy Hatchiyack.
However, in an alternate ending, hatchyack ends up killing Gohan goku vegeta trunks and piccolo instead
Hatchiyack's game has different endings and most of those endings have different transformations.
However, in an alternate ending, giant hatchyack ends up beating Gohan goku vegeta trunks and piccolo instead as goku is killed in out if hatachiyack and gohan ohrters are killed out side
In this transformation, Hatchiyack grows in size and his hand is slightly larger than Goku's entire body. He is defeated by Goku, who flies into Hatchiyack's mouth and into his center, destroying his core with a Kamehameha wave.
In this form, Hatchiyack multiplies into many Hatchiyacks. Using a mirror, Goku is able to discover which is the real Hatchiyack and the illusions fade away. Hatchiyack is then easily dispatched by a Kamehameha attack, perhaps having lost power by creating the illusion-Hatchiyacks, similar to the Multi-Form technique.
In this form, Hatchiyack grows slightly in height and gains both additional armor and a boost in power. His power increase enables him to defeat the Z Fighters even faster than before and ultimately outclass them in every aspect. It is only after a Spirit Bomb thrown directly in his face by Super Saiyan Goku that Hatchiyack is finally defeated.
However, in an alternate ending, super hatchyack ends up killing Gohan goku vegeta trunks and piccolo instead howver in anther alternate ending normal hatchyack ends up killing gohan goku vegeta trunks piccolo instnead normal hatchyack kills them 2 times in anther aletante ending giant hahtcyack ends up killing gohan goku vegeta picocoo trunks instnaed
what if saga hatchyack retuens 1 week after gohan battle with bojack he take on new form in this new form he able to reveal super saiyan 2 gohan by only usieng 80% of his power he gohan battle it out back for howver hathcyack show
gohan his full power easy start over powering the young boy he hits gohan in the face and in his stomach to make him spit he hits gohan 10 times in his stomach rips gohan shrit off him befor bearkeing his right arm and right leg he blast gohan with revgne canon with rips gohan pants in to shrots deosteys his shoes he pack the boy up by his neck gohan yells lot go your chockeig me
howver he dos not lot gohan pass out of ssj2 retuning to nroaml form just he neck is snaped gohan hits ground dead with blank eyes month open in his new form hatchyack go on to kill vegeta and piccolo and trunkshowever in anther what if he desid eto kill piccolo fist not gohan witch agnery gohan to point the boy trun ssj3 kill hatchyack later he wood retrun witch new powers
to warp time pul gohan in to future time of trunks goten hathcyack become one with baby who get out hell in super 17 saga want back in time two ne fused easy over power ssj3 gohan killing him witch anger trunks goten who turn ssj2 but he kills them then kills tarble vegeta piccolo and goku android 18 then pull gt goku gt pan over to that point in time kills them to
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Full Power Energy Wave – Hatchiyack uses a green energy wave fired from the left hand in Raging Blast 2.
- Energy Wave Combo – A technique similar to Broly's Eraser Shot Volley where Hatchiyack repeatedly throws energy balls from each hand in Raging Blast 2.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Rapid Charge Counter – A counterattack used by Hatchiyack in the OVA Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.
- Revenger Charge – One of Hatchiyack's supportive techniques in Raging Blast 2.
- Revenger Cannon – Hatchiyack's most powerful technique. It is a green energy blast fired after 15 seconds.
- Ultimate Blow – A physical attack used by Hatchiyack in the OVA Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.
Hatchiyack as he appears in Raging Blast 2
Added by Raging gohan
Added by Raging gohan
He appeared for the first time as playable character in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2. Also, every copy of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 includes Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans, the remake of Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. This was also the first time, along with Tarble, that both get an English voice actor. Hatchiyack also appears in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese Dub: Yusaku Yara (version 1993), Hideo Ishikawa (Playdia, Raging Blast 2)
- FUNimation Dub: Christopher Sabat
- Hatchiyack is described by Goku as possibly being of the same strength as Broly (particularly during the film Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan). However, this doesn't offer many clues at roughly how strong that may be, as Broly's Power Level as an adult in the film is not clarified.
- Hatchiyack, in his super computer form, is very similar to Dr. Gero's Super Computer for perpetuating its creator hatred and continuing the fight even after its doctor's death.
- His name is derived from "Hachi Hyaku", which is Japanese for "Eight Hundred".