— "Pan's Gambit"
Nezi, Natt, Ribet, and Bizu make up General Rilldo's top mercenary force, the Sigma Force. They are called upon when Dr. Myuu demands "results." Similar to the Pilaf Machine, Nezi and his elite have the ability to join their metal bodies into an even more powerful soldier, the Super Mega Cannon Sigma. This form is a fusion of the Sigma Force. They have a large variety of moves, such as eye beams and drills. They are easily beaten by an enraged Goku.
Nezi and the rest of the Sigma Force first appear while Goku, Pan, Trunks and Giru are searching around the planet M-2. Giru leads the group to the Sigma Force upon orders from General Rilldo. Given orders to capture the three Saiyans. Nezi is able to identify that Goku is a Saiyan the moment they meet. When Bizu captures Goku and Trunks by encasing them in metal, the Sigma Force fly off to report their success. Before Goku escapes from his container, Nezi and the rest of the Sigma Force are fed data of Goku, Trunks, and Pan's fighting styles and techniques in order to fight against them. When Goku escapes, Nezi begins to battle with Goku, mocking Goku's skill throughout the match. and punchs goku in the stomach face in the end goku pulls off win when showing more power however in altnete ending nezi deafeted goku then nezi tooks goku pan back to the leb
- Hikou – The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Afterimage Technique – A technique Nezi performed once on Goku in Dragon Ball GT.
- Eye Laser – The ability to shoot a laser from its "eye".
- Liquefy Ability – The ability to liquefy and go through metal.
- Super Mega Cannon Sigma – This is when Nezi, Ribet and Bizu join their bodies together to create one giant even more powerful robot known. In this form, they can then form the Sigma Force Drill.